This article provides a guide for installing the WHMCS module for reselling VPS Servers. Follow the guide below to integrate VPS Reseller WHMCS module.
- WHMCS installation
- VPS Reseller account
- WHMCS server has ports 4081-4085 opened
Install WHMCS VPS Module
- Download and extract the latest WHMCS VPS Reseller module release [HERE].
- Upload and extract the module to /WHMCS_PATH/modules/servers/virtualizor_cloud/
Get API Credentials
First, login to the VPS panel with your reseller account details.
Access the side menu and navigate to "API Credentials".
Create a API Key Pair by clicking the button.
API Key Pair success message will display upon successful creation.
Copy the API key pair credentials (these will be needed to configure WHMCS server connection).
Create Server in WHMCS Admin
- From WHMCS Admin > Setup > Products/Services > Servers
- Click "Add New Server". Follow directions:
- Name: Can Be Anything
- Hostname: The Hostname of VPS Reseller
- IP Address: This will be provided by the data center.
- Nameservers are not required for this module
- Server Details
- Module: "Virtualizor_cloud" .
- Username: API Key (created in previous step)
- Password: API Password (created in previous step)
- Access Hash: Leave empty
- Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services.
- Select "Create a new Product"
- Product Type: Server/VPS
- Product Group: Any
- Product Name: Any
- Go to "Module Settings" tab and enter the following details:
- Module: Virtualizor_cloud
- The remaining fields as described on that page
- Go to "Custom Fields" and create new Custom Field with the following details:
- Field Name: vpsid (exactly as written)
- Field Type: Text Box
- Description: The ID of the server from VPS Panel.
- Validation: Leave blank
- Check Admin Only tick box.
Client Area Features
WHMCS Admin Product Management