WHM Hosting Package Extensions
Package extensions add custom fields to packages and accounts. These fields can accept customized non-standard variables that you can use in your cPanel & WHM applications or scripts.
- WHM will only recognize the package extension if you save the default settings file and the template (
.tt2) file with identical filenames.
- For example, if
dogis the default settings file, then
dog.tt2must be the template file.
- Extension filenames cannot contain spaces.
- WHM users cannot add package extensions that are named
0from WHM's Add a Package interface (Home >> Packages >> Add a Package). Instead, they must use the WHM API to add that extension.
WHM users can access package extensions in the following interfaces:
- Add and configure extensions to hosting plans (packages) in WHM's Add a Package interface (Home >> Packages >> Add a Package).
- Configure a hosting plan's extensions in WHM's Edit a Package interface (Home >> Packages >> Edit a Package).
- Configure the chosen hosting plan's extensions when you select options manually in WHM's Create a New Account interface (Home >> Account Functions >> Create a New Account) or WHM's Modify an Account interface (Home >> Account Functions >> Modify an Account).
Was this answer helpful?
This article demonstrates the process of using the white-label features in Softaculous...
WHMCS requires a setting on the MySQL or MariaDB server for the SQL Mode. To verify this, log...
This video tutorial provides Step-by-Step instructions for changing the Style settings in cPanel...
This video tutorial provides Step-by-Step instructions for using the Disk Space Usage tool in...
Mailing lists allow you to use a single address to send mail to multiple email addresses. Create...