This article provides a guide for how to cancel a Stripe subscription.
How to Cancel a Stripe Subscription
Cancelling an active Stripe subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription. A subscription can be cancelled up to the day of the next scheduled payment.
To cancel a subscription please follow the instructions below:
US Stripe users will find recurring subscriptions at the following link: Manage Stripe Subscriptions
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the History subtab.
- Click More filters, select Subscriptions and agreements, and then click Subscriptions.
- Change the date back to the year the subscription was created, and then click Show.
- Click Details next to the subscription.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- This may vary depending on which country's Stripe website your account is on, so do please check with the Stripe help pages.
- Please note, as per our Terms and Conditions, cancelling your Stripe subscription DOES NOT cancel your hosting account with us. Invoices will continue to be generated on schedule.
To cancel your hosting account, please see the following knowledgebase article: https://radwebhosting.com/client_area/knowledgebase/182/How-to-Cancel-Hosting-Service.html