How to Upgrade a Dedicated Server
This article demonstrates the steps for upgrading your dedicated server package.
Changing business needs occassionally result in the need to upgrade a dedicated server package.
If your dedicated server requires an upgrade, follow these instructions:
- Open a ticket in the Hosting Dashboard for the service that requires an upgrade
- Provide detailed information regarding your requirements or deficiencies (Server Specialists can recommend optimized configurations, if needed)
- Submit the Ticket
- Check for updates from the Support Team regarding your server upgrade
Important information regarding upgrading a dedicated server:
- Certain upgrades, such as hardware or network upgrades, could potentially require server downtime in order to complete.
- Upgrades can be performed anytime. Please schedule a time and date for your required upgrade.
- Downtime accrued during a server upgrade does not qualify for SLA uptime credits.
Was this answer helpful?
This article describes the process of installing wget on a new installation of CentOS Installing...
The /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/removeacct script terminates cPanel accounts from the command line....
In this article, we will demonstrate how to install MTR on a CentOS server. MTR is a powerful...
This tutorial is designed to troubleshoot and diagnose issues with cPanel license errors....
By default Microsoft Windows Server 2012 enforces users in the Administrators group to use strong...