This article demonstrates the steps for upgrading your dedicated server package.
Changing business needs occasionally result in the need to upgrade a dedicated server package.
If your dedicated server requires an upgrade, follow these instructions:
- Open a ticket in the Hosting Dashboard for the service that requires an upgrade
- Provide detailed information regarding your requirements or deficiencies (Server Specialists can recommend optimized configurations, if needed)
- Submit the Ticket
- Check for updates from the Support Team regarding your server upgrade
Important information regarding upgrading a dedicated server:
- Certain upgrades, such as hardware or network upgrades, could potentially require server downtime in order to complete.
- Upgrades can be performed anytime. Please schedule a time and date for your required upgrade.
- Downtime accrued during a server upgrade does not qualify for SLA uptime credits.