Follow this guide for how to add or delete VPS custom ISO files in VPS Panel. Users can upload custom ISO files to install on KVM VPS.
How to Add or Delete VPS Custom ISO
To add or delete VPS custom ISO files, follow the steps below:
- Must be available over publicly-accessible URL
- Supports AMD64 architecture
Login in to VPS Panel
First, Login to the VPS Panel and navigate to the ISO option in the menu.
Add ISO File
To upload your ISO, provide the valid, publicly-accessible ISO URL and name. After successful upload, the ISO will be added and will be visible on the page.
Configure ISO for VPS Installation
Users can set an ISO using the configuration menu.
Follow the steps below to add an ISO to a VPS:
- Select "Settings" option from the VPS management interface.
- Select primary ISO and secondary ISO (if any) and select the boot order: 1) CD Drive 2) Hard Disk.
- Stop and start the VPS.
Users can delete an ISO using the ISO management page.
Follow the steps below to delete an ISO from the VPS Panel:
- Select the ISO(s) you want to delete.
- Confirm the deletion.
You now know how to add or delete VPS custom ISO files in VPS Panel.