- A server with CentOS Web Panel (Order VPS w/ CentOS Web Panel)
- If you have a firewall, then please allow access to download all packages from *.softaculous.com
Note : Please allow access to the following domains to your firewall as these are the mirrors used to download the script packages.
184.108.40.206 # api.softaculous.com
220.127.116.11 # s1.softaculous.com
18.104.22.168 # s2.softaculous.com
22.214.171.124 # s3.softaculous.com
126.96.36.199 # s4.softaculous.com
188.8.131.52 # s7.softaculous.com
Login to CentOS Web Panel as root and go to : Script Installers > Scripts Manager
You will see the following page where you need to click on the “Install Softaculous” button.
That’s it. The installation of Softaculous is completed!
- When you are logged in as root you can access the Softaculous Admin panel from Script Installers > Softaculous
- When a user logs in to the CentOS Web Panel they can access Softaculous Enduser Panel under the File Management and Script Installers section.
- You will see the following page when logged in as a USER