The best way to transfer cPanel > cPanel is to use the transfer tool:
- Log into the cPanel account (end-user)
- Go to Files > Backup Wizard
- Select Backup
- Select backup directory (must be one of the following)
- Click Generate Backup
Once the backup finishes, download it from your home directory
Then you import it via WHM on the new host:
- Search for cpmove
- Select Restore a Full Backup/cpmove File from the menu on the left
- Under Transfer Method, select Restore From File
- Browse and select the backup you created/downloaded in the previous step
- The remaining settings should be fine
- Click Restore
You can only restore from WHM. If you are trying to restore TO a shared host, open a support ticket to have the support technicians complete this process.
Feel free to contact support if you have any questions.