We are pleased to announce the addition of several new operating system templates for use with VPS servers.
Among the new OS choices added are two updated Fedora templates (Fedora 20 and Fedora 23), ClearOS, openSUSE, and Scientific Linux. All templates are 64 bit operating systems with x86_64 architecture.
These templates are immediately available to be used upon original VPS build and rebuild through our VPS control panel in the Hosting Dashboard. As always users are able to choose any of our pre-made Linux templates or can opt to bring their own templates.
New Linux VPS Templates
- ClearOS 6.3 (64 bit) - Get ClearOS VPS
- Fedora 20 (64 bit) - Get Fedora VPS
- Fedora 23 (64 bit) - Get Fedora VPS
- openSUSE 12.2 (64 bit) - Get openSUSE VPS
- Scientific Linux 6.3 (64 bit) - Get Scientific Linux VPS
Existing Linux VPS Templates
- CentOS 6.4 (64 bit) - Get CentOS VPS
- CentOS 7 (64 bit) - Get CentOS VPS
- Debian 8 (64 bit) - Get Debian VPS
- Fedora 18 (64 bit) - Get Fedora VPS
- Ubuntu 12.04 (64 bit) - Get Ubuntu VPS
- Ubuntu 13.04 (64 bit) - Get Ubuntu VPS
- Ubuntu 14.04 (64 bit) - Get Ubuntu VPS
For issues or questions concerning the new templates, please open a ticket and our Support team will follow up.
Friday, January 6, 2017