This article provides a guide for how to install Fantastico F3 on WHM cPanel server.
What is Fantastico F3?
Fantastico is a commercial script library that automates the installation of web applications to a website. Fantastico scripts are executed from the administration area of a website control panel such as cPanel.
Fantastico F3 Prerequisites
The current system requirements for installation and use of Fantastico F3 are as follows:
- cPanel 11.40 or later (Fantastico F3 may work on earlier versions of cPanel, but not officially supported)
- Any OS actively supported by cPanel 11.40 or later
- PHP: cPanel's internal version of PHP 5.3 with CURL support (/var/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php and /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php)
- In order to install Fantastico F3, root access is required to the server where Fantastico F3 will be installed.
- an active Fantastico F3 license
How to Install Fantastico F3 on WHM cPanel Server
To install Fantastico F3 on a WHM/cPanel server, login as root or root-equivalent user. Then run the following command:
wget http://licenses.netenberg.com/fantastico_f3/install.sh -O - | /bin/bash
Fantastico F3 will automatically install and configure cPanel 3rd Party Plugin (which can be accessed via WHM -> Plugins -> Fantastico).
That's it! Fantasico F3 is now installed and ready for use on the WHM cPanel server.