This article provides a guide for how to install WHMCS domain registrar module for use with Rad Web Hosting domain API.
What is WHMCS Domain Registrar Module?
- This is a Domain Registrar module for WHMCS to integrate API functionality for Domains resellers, allowing them to connect to the API from a remote WHMCS installation.
- Hosting providers can now easily offer cheap domain names to their clients and reduce administrative load.
- Domains can be registered, transferred, renewed, and modified directly in your existing WHMCS-without the need for direct logins to domain provider web panels.
- This module also installs Client Area domain controls with a robust management interface. Your end-clients will have access to self-service domain controls and features.
- Ready-made solution eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming development of API integrations. The registrar module provides full-automation for registering, transferring, and renewing domain names for remote control of all domain functions.
Please read the following system requirements for WHMCS Domain Reseller module:
- Working WHMCS installation (v5.3+)
- Rad Web Hosting API key
Users can gain access to API key by signing up for a Domain Reseller account
- Download the module
- Upload and extract the archive (.zip or tar.gz) at WHMCS root directory (/path/to/your_whmcs)
- Verify the
RadWebHostingregistrar module is located at /path/to/your_whmcs/modules/registrars/RadWebHosting
Configure Registrar in WHMCS
- Login to the WHMCS admin.
- Navigate to Setup -> Products/Services -> Domain Registrars
- Activate the
- Enter the API Username and API Secret (provided by Rad Web Hosting in the Hosting Dashboard).
- In the Hosting Dashboard, navigate to the Domains Reseller "Settings" tab.
- Whitelist all IP addresses that will be authorized to make calls to the API.
The registrar module is now active! If you face any difficulty, please open a support ticket for assistance.
NOTE: You must add funds to your account. Domain registrations/transfers/renewals initiated by the API are funded from this account balance. PayPal, Credit Cards, and over 40 cryptocurrencies can be used for funding. $20 is the minimum funds allowed per transaction.
For more about the Domain Reseller WHMCS API module, check out these links:
Visit the official WHMCS Marketplace listing: