Install Webuzo Software Control Panel
- Newly installed CentOS 6.x / 7.x or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x / 7.x or Scientific Linux 6.x / 7.x (x86_64) / Ubuntu LTS
- YUM / apt-get / tar / wget packages installed
- RAM - Minimum 1 GB (Recommended 2 GB for best performance)
- Disk Space - Minimum 5 GB (Recommended 10 GB for best performance)
- Open Ports - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 21, 22, 25, 53, 80, 143, 443 and 3306 (It is recommended to keep these ports open on your server)
Note : There should be no PHP, Apache, MySQL installed on the server
Open a Shell Terminal (e.g. PuTTY) and SSH to your server. Run the following commands:wget -N http://files.webuzo.com/install.sh chmod 0755 install.sh./install.sh // This will install the LAMP Stack, DNS Server and FTP server along with Webuzo
OR./install.sh --install=lamp,bind // This will install the LAMP Stack(softname -> lamp) and DNS Server (softname -> bind) along with Webuzo. Note : softname for Apps should be comma separated. Get list of softnames for the Apps here : http://api.webuzo.com/apps.php
OR./install.sh --install=none // This will install only Webuzo without any LAMP Stack. You can later install apps from the Apps Category in the Enduser Panel.
Was this answer helpful?
Install Webuzo on CentOS 7 Ensure your system is up-to-date yum -y update Install Webuzo...
WHMCS requires a setting on the MySQL or MariaDB server for the SQL Mode. To verify this, log...
This article provides a quick and direct guide for uninstalling the Pinguzo server monitoring...
How to create a network bridge for SolusVM Dedicated Server Step one: Create br0 vi...