Rad Web Hosting is proud to announce that 10Gbps Dedicated Servers are now available for deployment.
Due to recent network upgrades and increased network capacity, Rad Web Hosting is now able to provide individual dedicated servers with 10Gbps network interface connections.
10Gbps uplink ports are currently limited to the specific processor models on the order form. Additional server configurations can be deployed as determined by custom client requirements.
Clients needing 10Gbps dedicated servers should open a ticket or use Live Chat to discuss their requirements with a team member.
To Purchase a Dedicated Server with 10Gbps Port:
- Visit the 10Gbps Dedicated Servers page to select the server you need
- Click on the "Order Now" button to navigate to the order form
- Configure the server hardware to your desired specifications
- In the "Uplink Port" dropdown menu, select "10Gbps"
- Complete your order and pay the invoice
- A support ticket will automatically be opened in your account where our Build Team will provide updates regarding your server delivery
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the download and upload speeds of a 10Gbps dedicated server?
- All servers are connected by full duplex network connections for possible simultaneous 10Gbps upload and download speeds.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this new upgrade, please request a custom server quote.
Saturday, August 20, 2016