Install an SSL Certificate Using the AutoInstaller Software in cPanel
This article will describe how to use AutoInstall to install an SSL certificate.
The AutoInstall module is provided on all of our Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, and Reseller Hosting Services, through the cPanel interface. The AutoInstall software on our servers will only work with SSL certificates purchased at Rad Web Hosting. Clients using a VPS with cPanel or Dedicated Server with cPanel will not have access to this feature.
• Purchase an SSL certificate through the order form and proceed to the Hosting Dashboard (your client portal).
• Following your purchase, your order will be activated shortly.
• Once the order is activated, you can then begin the steps of using auto install.
Retrieve the Token
• When the order is activated, the Token will be sent to you in the Welcome Email
From Hosting Dashboard
• Log in to the Hosting Dashboard
• Go to Services > My Services > Find the SSL you are wanting to use Auto Install with. Click on the product
• Once done, scroll down the screen until you find the following. Copy this token.
• Log in to cPanel once you’ve retrieved this.
• Under Security > Click on AutoInstall SSL
• Enter the Token where it says “Paste your Token”, then click on “Verify Token”
• If this is correctly verified, the following screen will appear
• Enter the domain and contact information in the fields provided and press “Submit”
• Your certificate is now being installed.
• Once these steps are completed, your SSL should now be installed. You can now find information on forcing your website visitors to use SSL connections.
Was this answer helpful?
Flushing your DNS cache can be useful when the information about a domain you hold is outdated,...
Mod_security is an apache module that helps to protect your website from various attacks. It is...
CloudLinux is the operating system used on the servers for shared hosting, reseller hosting,...
This video tutorial provides Step-by-Step instructions for adding an MX entry in cPanel Shared...
This video tutorial provides Step-by-Step instructions for enabling spam protection in cPanel...