Add Autoresponder in Webmail
You can add an autoresponder for your personal email address in Webmail.
To create an autoresponder, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your Webmail interface at https://example.com:2096
- Choose the character set in which to send the email from the options in the Character Set text box.
- Enter the interval, in hours, for the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same email address.
- Enter your name in the From text box.
- Enter the message's subject in the Subject text box.
- If you wish for the email to display HTML code, select the HTML checkbox.
Provide a body for your message, for example:
I am out of the office until July 2nd. You can reach me on my cell phone in case of emergencies.
- Select a start time.
Select a stop time.
- Click Create/Modify to save the autoresponder.
All email messages to your email account will receive this autoresponse until you remove it.
View the Video Tutorial for Setting Up an Autoresponder in cPanel.
Was this answer helpful?
Adding Domain Keys for a Single User /usr/local/cpanel/bin/dkim_keys_install username Adding...
This document explains how to create mail filter rules in cPanel's Mailing Lists interface (Home...
This video tutorial provides Step-by-Step instructions for creating an email filter in cPanel...
If you're able to receive email on your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch but cannot send email from it,...
Mailing lists allow you to use a single address to send mail to multiple email addresses. Create...