This article provides a guide for how to install Hestia Control Panel on VPS server.
What is Hestia Control Panel?
Hestia Control Panel is a lightweight and powerful control panel for the modern web.
Features of Hestia Control Panel:
- Apache2 and NGINX with PHP-FPM
- Multiple PHP versions (5.6 - 8.1, 8.0 as default)
- DNS Server (Bind) with clustering capabilities
- POP/IMAP/SMTP mail services with Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and Webmail (ClamAV, SpamAssassin, Sieve, Roundcube)
- MariaDB and/or PostgreSQL databases
- Let's Encrypt SSL support with wildcard certificates
- Firewall with brute-force attack detection and IP lists (iptables, fail2ban, and ipset).
How to Install Hestia Control Panel on VPS
- Login to your Debian VPS or Ubuntu VPS using SSH.
- Run the following command as root user:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hestiacp/hestiacp/release/install/hst-install.sh sudo bash hst-install.sh
- You can now login to your server from the Web GUI using port 8083.
You now are able to install Hestia Control Panel on VPS server.