We are pleased too annnounce the successful completion of scheduled upgrade of Domain Reseller WHMCS Registrar module to v3.0.2.
During the updates, your Reseller/API user API keys may have reset to help protect your account. You may need to login to your account to reset the API key & whitelist your IP address(es), before attempting to communicate with the API.
Additionally, some API commands have changed. For a complete list of available API commands, please visit the Domain API Knowledgebase. Users that integrate with the WHMCS Domain Registrar module will need to install the latest version to resume API activities.
Steps to Upgrade WHMCS Registrar Module
- Disable the Registrar module (WHMCS Admin->Setup-Products/Services->Domain Registrars->RadWebHosting)
- Delete the existing directory (
- Upload the latest version (download here to the WHMCS root directory (i.e.
- Once installed, access your WHMCS admin system to activate the Registrar Module (Setup->Products/Services->Domain Registrars) to reactivate.
- Fully compatible with WHMCS v7.10.0
- Improved exceptions errors catching from "app/Libs/Resources/Whmcs/Registrars/Registrar.php" class
- Fixed issue where the module could have taken incorrectly the pricing for the second-level domain (2LD) from its top-level domain (TLD)
- Resolved problem where the module could display errors that the domain is not for sale despite that the main WHMCS pricing was used instead of the reseller pricing that was empty
Contact us for any issues relating to your domains or updating your WHMCS integrations. Our support techs will be available to provide complimentary update and installation if requested.
Please note that the previous versions of RadWebHosting WHMCS or HostBill modules are no longer supported and, thus considered deprecated for all intensive purposes.
Shortly, we will be releasing detailed documentation and guides for accessing the latest features. An email will be sent to users with active Domain Reseller accounts when this is available.
What about PRICING?
The pricing will remain the same. You still get the discounted Domain Reseller Program pricing, as listed on https://radwebhosting.com/domain-reseller
For Questions and to Get Support
Please submit a detailed request and our support staff will follow up with you shortly.